Diesel Fitters / Heavy Duty Mechanics
- Job security - permanent full-time roles
- 7 on 7 off rotating day / night roster
- Privately owned Australian company
National Plant & Equipment specialises in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors. Our customers include some of Australia's largest and most respected companies. We strive to be an 'unstoppable' force. Unstoppable in finding you the best solution, the best fleet and the best service.
About the role
National Plant & Equipment currently have multiple positions available for highly experienced Diesel Fitters to join our rapidly growing and professional team. Based at the Daunia mine site, you will have a high level of technical skills on a diverse fleet of equipment, especially CAT 6040 hydraulic shovels. You will be performing planned and unplanned maintenance, major repairs as well as breakdown field repairs.
For us to consider you for this position, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- Australian recognised trade completion certificate
- Experience working on large / ultra-class mining mobile plant is essential
- Current coal board medical
- Current standard 11 statement of attainment
- Ex-OEM experience highly regarded
- Current Daunia mine site induction is advantageous
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- A good broad working knowledge and experience on large earthmoving and associated equipment, diagnosis, maintenance and repair.
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore positions may be filled prior to the advertised close date.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.