Heavy Duty Mechanic / Diesel Fitter
- Permanent full-time roles with a privately owned Australian company
- Based out of our Karratha workshop
- Industry leader in the supply and maintenance of ultra-class mining equipment
National Plant & Equipment specialises in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors. Our customers include some of Australia's largest and most respected companies. We strive to be an 'unstoppable' force. Unstoppable in finding you the best solution, the best fleet, and the best service.
About the role
National Plant & Equipment are currently looking for highly experienced HD Fitters / Diesel Mechanics to join our rapidly growing and professional team. It is essential that you have previous experience working on various CAT mining equipment and would also be beneficial if you have experience with Komatsu electric haul trucks and Liebherr, Hitachi & Komatsu mining excavators.
Other positions may also present themselves at other locations throughout Western Australia.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- 5+ years post trade mine site experience
- Australian recognised trade completion certificate
- Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience
- Current mine site inductions beneficial
- Valid C Class driver's licence
- Outstanding troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
- A good broad working knowledge and experience on all forms of earthmoving and associated equipment, diagnosis, maintenance and repair
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the positions may be filled prior to the close date.
Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.