Mobile Plant Operators - Dozer and Grader - Coppabella Region
- Multiple positions available for experienced D10 Dozer and 24M Grader operators
- 7 on / 7 off roster, camp and meals provided
- Immediate start for successful candidates
National Plant & Equipment specialises in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors. Our customers include some of Australia's largest and most respected companies. We strive to be an 'unstoppable' force: unstoppable in finding you the best solution, the best fleet and the best service.
National Plant & Equipment is currently seeking suitably experienced mining dozer operators and grader operators for work in the Coppabella region. Experience working around tip heads and dig floors is essential.
Prior to applying for these roles, please ensure you meet the criteria listed below including previous experience working in this role, preferably with CAT D10 dozers and/or CAT 24M graders.
To apply for these positions, you must:
- Have previous operating experience in a coal mining environment
- Previous experience with D10 dozers and 24M graders and relevant RII qualifications
- Have a current QLD coal board medical
- Current Standard 11 Generic Induction
- Current driver's licence
- Minimum of two recent work-related & contactable references
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the positions may be filled prior to the close date. Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.