Serviceperson - BMA Blackwater Mine
- Multiple positions available
- 7 on / 7 off roster
- Privately owned Australian Company
National Plant & Equipment specialise in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors. Our customers include some of Australia's largest and most respected companies. We strive to be an 'unstoppable' force. Unstoppable in finding you the best solution, the best fleet and the best service.
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced servicepersons for BMA Blackwater Mine in the Bowen Basin to join our rapidly growing and professional team. Ideally, the successful candidate will have BMA competency pass out on Jumbo service trucks along with current BMA Blackwater induction.
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
- Previous relevant experience on a BMA site (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Current BMA Blackwater mine site induction would be an advantage
- Hold a current (within 5 years) RIISAM212D Service Mine Plant And Equipment skill (or equivalent from another BMA site)
- Hold a current (within 5 years) RIIMPO338E / RIIMPO338D Haul Truck Skill (or equivalent from another BMA site)
- Committed to working safely, following safety procedures and reporting hazards / incidents as required.
- Valid Australian Drivers licence.
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical including chest x-ray
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore this position may be filled prior to the close date. So don't delay, apply now!
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.