Service Person - Goonyella Riverside Mine
- Permanent full time position
- Lifestyle 5/4 4/5 roster
- Privately owned Australian Company
National Plant & Equipment specialise in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors. Our customers include some of Australia's largest and most respected companies. We strive to be an 'unstoppable' force. Unstoppable in finding you the best solution, the best fleet and the best service.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced serviceperson for Goonyella Riverside Mine in the Bowen Basin to join our rapidly growing and professional team. Ideally, the successful candidate will have BMA competency pass out on CAT 773 and/or 777 service trucks.
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
- Previous relevant experience on a BMA site (desirable)
- Hold a current (within 5 years) RIIMPO338E / RIIMPO338D Haul Truck Skill (or equivalent from another BMA site)
- Hold a current (within 5 years) RIISAM212D Service Mine Plant And Equipment skill (or equivalent from another BMA site)
- Good communication skills
- Current mine site inductions preferred
- Committed to working safely, following safety procedures and reporting hazards / incidents as required
- Valid Australian Drivers licence
- Willingness and availability to work to the Lifestyle Roster
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore this position may be filled prior to the close date. So don't delay, apply now!
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.