Business Development Manager - Heavy Haulage
- Newly created position to help our business reach its potential
- Based from our Nebo Depot, close to the action
- Privately owned Australian Company
Welcome to National Group's premier haulage brand; National Heavy Haulage (NHH)
National Heavy Haulage provides support for our parent company along with external clients with specialised haulage needs. We have demonstrated experience in the transportation of equipment of any size all over Australia.
National Heavy Haulage are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to work in conjunction with our Operations Manager to expand our client base. The successful candidate will have knowledge of the heavy haulage / transport industry and preferably have existing contacts within the mining industry. It would be highly regarded if you have knowledge of some of the complexities around moving large mining equipment, and previous dealings with mining companies.
For us to consider you for this position you must have:
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager in a heavy haulage environment
- Proven ability to identify new business and forge new commercial relationships
- Current and valid Australian drivers licence
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written and electronic communication methods.
- Existing business relationships with key logistic stakeholders within the mining industry is highly advantageous
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Please be advised that we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the position may be filled prior to the closing date. So don't delay and get your application in early to avoid disappointment.