Mining Dozer Operators - Bulk Push
- Multiple positions available for bulk dozer push operators - ASAP start
- Rosters vary pending site / location
- Rates will vary pending project and contract length
WOLFF Mining specialises in providing a range of automated and innovative solutions such as large scale satellite bulk dozer push, contract mining services, excavator pre strip fleets, civil earthworks, blast hole drilling, site clearing and rehabilitation works. We currently operate a fleet of 80 - 800 tonne Excavators, D11 bulldozers and a range of ancillary equipment.
WOLFF Mining, Winner of Contract Miner of the Year at the 2018 Australian Mining Prospect Awards.
About the roles
WOLFF Mining currently have multiple positions available for bulk dozer push operators across the Bowen Basin. The key requirement for these roles is to complete Bulk Push Operations, although those with top soil / rehab work are also invited to apply.
Priority will be given to experienced operators who are available for an ASAP start.
Suitable candidates must have the following requirements:
- Previous experience operating D11T Dozers is highly regarded
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Bulk Dozer Push role
- RII competencies in tracked dozer operations
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current S11 Generic Induction - Statement of Attainment
- Current drivers licence
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
Please provide copies of Coal Board Medical, Standard 11, RII qualifications and copy of drivers licence in colour - front and back as part of your application.
Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.