- Privately owned Australian Company
- Great team environment, one that rewards staff for their efforts throughout the year
- Enjoy amazing views of the Gold Coast Broadwater
- Immediate start (where possible)
The National Group is one of Australia's largest and most trusted suppliers of mining equipment, with a vast and diverse national fleet. We are a leading force in transport, logistics, personnel supply & management for the industry.
About the role
National Group are currently seeking a qualified Accountant to assist the Financial Controller, Senior Financial Accountant and Senior Management Accountant with a range of financial accounting functions throughout our planned growth.
Some of the main tasks you will be completing are:
- Month-end and year-end preparation for multiple entities including analysing P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting schedules and analysis
- Assistance with year-end audit preparations, BAS and FBT returns
- Assist with the asset register which includes all mining equipment
- Payroll reconciliations and back up for the payroll function
- Various ad-hoc functions within the Finance team
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Current tertiary qualifications in Accounting
- Xero, Attaché and Epicor experience will be highly regarded
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to deal with high volumes of data
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the positions may be filled prior to the close date.
Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.