Drill Fitter - Bowen Basin
- Bowen Basin location on even time roster
- $62 per hour plus leave + super
- Camp and meals provided
WOLFF Mining specialises in providing a range of automated and innovative solutions such as large scale satellite bulk dozer push, contract mining services, excavator pre strip fleets, civil earthworks, blast hole drilling, site clearing and rehabilitation works. We currently operate a fleet of 80 - 800 tonne Excavators, D11 bulldozers and a range of ancillary equipment.
WOLFF Mining, Winner of Contract Miner of the Year at the 2018 Australian Mining Prospect Awards.
About the roles
WOLFF Mining are currently looking for a Trade Qualified and experienced Drill Fitter to maintain and service our drill rigs. Our preference is for those with CAT Drill Rig experience, however this is not essential. You will be a highly motivated trades person with a strong work ethic, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills. You will also have previous mine site experience.
To apply for this position you must have, or be willing to obtain:
- Minimum of 3 years' post-trade experience in a field service environment
- Demonstrated safety first attitude
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current S11 Generic Induction - Statement of Attainment
- Previous experience operating drills would be advantageous
- Experience in repairing diesel engines, hydraulics and compressed air systems
- Basic computer skills
- Strong ability to work to deadlines both as part of a team and unsupervised.
- Crane, EWP, Gantry Crane, Working at Heights and Forklift tickets
- Current drivers licence
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the positions may be filled prior to the close date.
Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.