Dozer Operators - Curragh Mine
- Long term contract (mid-2021)
- Opportunities to learn or improve your SATS operating skills
- ASAP start for successful candidates
WOLFF Mining specialises in providing a range of automated and innovative solutions such as large scale satellite bulk dozer push, contract mining services, excavator pre strip fleets, civil earthworks, blast hole drilling, site clearing and rehabilitation works. We currently operate a fleet of 80 - 800 tonne Excavators, D11 bulldozers and a range of ancillary equipment.
WOLFF Mining, Winner of Contract Miner of the Year at the 2018 Australian Mining Prospect Awards.
About the roles
WOLFF Mining are currently looking for highly experienced Dozer Operators for work at Curragh mine. Specifically, we are seeking those with D11 dozer experience. It would be beneficial if you have had previous experience with SATS operating, however this is not mandatory. A keen interest in mining technology would be advantageous.
For us to consider your application, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- 3+ years' experience in mine site dozer operating.
- RII competencies in dozer operations or other equipment as listed above.
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current S11 Generic Induction - Statement of Attainment
- Current driver's licence
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the positions may be filled prior to the close date.
Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.