Mining Dozer Operators - Bulk Push
- Multiple positions available for bulk dozer push operators - ASAP atart
- 7 on / 7 off rotating day & night roster
- $50 per hour flat rate plus super / leave entitlements etc.
WOLFF Mining specialises in providing a range of automated and innovative solutions such as large scale satellite bulk dozer push, contract mining services, excavator pre strip fleets, civil earthworks, blast hole drilling, site clearing and rehabilitation works. We currently operate a fleet of 80 - 800 tonne Excavators, D11 bulldozers and a range of ancillary equipment.
WOLFF Mining, Winner of Contract Miner of the Year at the 2018 Australian Mining Prospect Awards.
About the roles
WOLFF Mining currently have multiple positions available for bulk dozer push operators in the Blackwater Region. The key requirement for these roles is to complete Bulk Push Operations, although those with top soil / rehab work are also invited to apply. Roster is 7 on 7 off rotating day and night shifts.
Priority will be given to experienced operators who have a current BMA Blackwater induction and are available for an ASAP start.
Suitable candidates must have the following requirements:
- Previous experience operating D11T Dozers is highly regarded
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Bulk Dozer Push role
- RII competencies in tracked dozer operations
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current S11 Generic Induction - Statement of Attainment
- Current drivers licence
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the positions may be filled prior to the close date.
Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.