Autonomous Dozer Operators
- Be at the forefront of cutting edge technology in mining
- Camp and meals provided
- Anticipated start date is mid February 2020
Welcome to National Group's latest addition; WOLFF Mining, Winner of Contract Miner of the Year at the 2018 Australian Mining Prospect Awards.
Wolff Mining specialises in providing a range of automated and innovative solutions such as large scale satellite bulk dozer push, contract mining services, excavator pre strip fleets, civil earthworks, blast hole drilling, site clearing and rehabilitation works. We currently operate a fleet of 80 - 800 tonne Excavators, D11 bulldozers and a range of ancillary equipment.
About the roles
WOLFF Mining currently have multiple positions available for autonomous dozer operators in the Chinchilla Region. These positions would suit candidates that have solid experience in dozer push with good understanding of dozer push principles. You must also have a keen interest in and be able to work with mining automation and technology.
It would be beneficial if you also have skills and experience in operating excavators on mine sites.
Roster is 7 / 7 rotating day and night 12 hour shifts.
Suitable candidates must have or be willing to obtain the following requirements:
- Previous experience operating D11 Dozers
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Bulk Dozer Push role
- RII competencies in tracked dozer operations or Site Transcript
- RII competencies in conduct hydraulic excavator or similar
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current S11 Generic Induction - Statement of Attainment
- Current drivers licence
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the positions may be filled prior to the close date.
Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.