Service Person - Goonyella Riverside Mine
- Experienced Service Person for Goonyella Riverside Mine
- Permanent, full-time position
- Privately owned Australian Company
Welcome to National Group's premier brand; National Plant & Equipment (NPE).
We specialise in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors. Our customers include some of Australia's largest and most respected companies. We strive to be an 'unstoppable' force. Unstoppable in finding you the best solution, the best fleet and the best service.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced serviceperson for Goonyella Riverside Mine in the Bowen Basin to join our rapidly growing and professional team. Ideally, the successful candidate will have BMA competency pass out on CAT 773 or 777 service trucks.
For us to consider you for this position, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- Previous BHP site experience is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Current mine site inductions preferred
- RII qualifications for Service Mine Plant and Equipment & Haul Truck are essential
- Committed to working safely, following safety procedures and reporting hazards / incidents as required.
- Valid Australian Drivers licence.
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore this position may be filled prior to the close date. So don't delay, apply now!
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.