Heavy Diesel Fitters - Nebo Workshop
- Several permanent full time positions available
- Previous experience with large earthmoving equipment is essential
- Existing workshop looking to bolster our permanent workforce
Welcome to National Group's premier brand; National Plant & Equipment (NPE).
We specialise in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors. Our customers include some of Australia's largest and most respected companies. We strive to be an 'unstoppable' force. Unstoppable in finding you the best solution, the best fleet and the best service.
About the role
National Plant & Equipment Pty Ltd currently have multiple positions available for highly experienced Diesel Fitters to join our rapidly growing and professional team. You will have a high level of technical skills on a diverse fleet of equipment. You will be performing planned and unplanned maintenance, major repairs as well as breakdown field repairs.
Whilst these positions are based in our Nebo workshop, there is also a requirement to complete work on several sites including BMA Blackwater, BMA Saraji, Curragh, Dawson, Lake Lindsay, Callide Coal, Peak Downs, Goonyella, Caval Ridge and Poitrel.
Roster will be 7 on / 7 off day shift, with some night shifts as required. Extra shifts available if desired.
For us to consider you for this position, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- Australian recognised trade completion certificate
- Experience working on large / ultra-class mining mobile plant
- Ex-OEM experience highly regarded
- Current mine site inductions to as many sites listed above is advantageous
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- A good broad working knowledge and experience on large earthmoving and associated equipment, diagnosis, maintenance and repair
National Plant & Equipment Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.