Maintenance Planner - Mobile Plant
- Newly created permanent full time position due to growth within our business
- Privately owned Australian company
- Preferably based at Nebo, however other options may be available.
The National Group is one of Australia's largest and most trusted suppliers of mining equipment, with a vast and diverse national fleet. We are a leading force in transport, logistics, personnel supply & management for the industry.
About the role
The primary objective of this position is to manage the repair, service and maintenance of National Group fleet including Wolff Mining. This will be done by developing and implementing a schedule of planned works to ensure that optimum usage and minimum down time and cost over plant life.
As a Maintenance Planner your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Manage short term and long term planning for equipment maintenance and repair in conjunction with Maintenance Managers / Superintendents, taking in to account all contributing factors including site production and operational schedules, budgets and Company policies
- Develop and maintain equipment registers (AMT)
- Manage component strategy, schedules and availability in conjunction with Purchasing Department. Contact with suppliers with be necessary
- Manage equipment lifecycle e.g. assist with sell vs. hold strategies
- Monitor PM servicing and ensure that they are being completed by the Maintenance Department
- Job costing and budgeting including the development of and providing assistance with monthly / annual repair and maintenance budgets
For us to consider you for this position, you must have the following:
- Previous experience with AMT is essential
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a maintenance planner role (mobile plant)
- The ability to manage and prioritise conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Mechanical trade experience and / or qualification
- Highly developed communication skills
- Moderate computer literacy
- Previous experience sourcing and purchasing componentry and labour
- Project management experience / qualifications (desirable)
Please note, we will be reviewing applications as they are received, therefore this position may be filled prior to the close date.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.