Supervisors - Mining Operations
Welcome to National Group's latest addition; WOLFF Mining, Winner of Contract Miner of the Year at the 2018 Australian Mining Prospect Awards.
Wolff Mining specialises in providing a range of automated and innovative solutions such as large scale satellite bulk dozer push, contract mining services, excavator pre-strip fleets, civil earthworks, blast hole drilling, site clearing and rehabilitation works. We currently operate a fleet of 80 - 800 tonne Excavators, D11 bulldozers and a range of ancillary equipment.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Manager, your main objective as the Supervisor is to ensure that the daily operational mine plans are implemented and the objectives are achieved. You will also be responsible for full compliance with both the National Group / Wolff Mining and our Client's safety and operating policies and procedures. Other key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to build a high performing and strong safety culture throughout the crew
- Ensure agreed production targets are met
- Crew Management
- Accurate completion of mandatory client and company documentation
- Liaise with Client representatives and develop solutions for issues raised
- Ability to carry our Performance and Conflict Management
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by the Project Manager
Suitable candidates must have or be willing to obtain the following requirements:
- Current Supervisor tickets - S1, S2, S3 & G2
- Demonstrated supervisory experience on an open cut coal mine
- Experience overseeing rehabilitation works
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Coal Mining Safety and Health Act and Regulations
- RII competency for Conduct Tracked Dozer Operations
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current S11 SOA Generic Induction
- Current drivers licence
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the positions may be filled prior to the close date.
Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches