- Previous supervisory experience in Bulk Dozer Push work
- Keen interest in mining technology is required for this role
- Permanent Fulltime role
Welcome to National Group's latest addition; WOLFF Mining, Winner of Contract Miner of the Year at the 2018 Australian Mining Prospect Awards.
Wolff Mining specialises in providing a range of automated and innovative solutions such as large scale satellite bulk dozer push, semi-autonomous blast hole drilling, contract mining services, excavator pre strip fleets, civil earthworks, blast hole drilling, site clearing and rehabilitation works.
Wolff Mining is well-known in the industry for our ability to implement and optimise semi-autonomous tractor system (SATS) technology, in a world's-first application into a mining production environment.
About the role
This role would suit candidates with solid supervisory experience leading teams in a bulk dozer push environment, as well as hands on bulk push experience operating D11 dozers. Your main objective as the Supervisor is to ensure that the daily operational mine plans are implemented and the objectives are achieved. You will also be responsible for full compliance to both the National Group / Wolff Mining and our Client's safety and operating policies and procedures.
It would be advantageous if you have had previous exposure and a keen interest in the latest technology with relation to mining and mobile plant. Additionally the role will require someone who has the ability to think strategically, interpret data and monitor and control parameter conditions through displays, graphics and trend logs.
Suitable candidates must have or be willing to obtain the following requirements:
- Current Supervisor tickets - S1, S2, S3 & G2
- Demonstrated supervisory experience on an open cut coal mine
- Experience overseeing bulk dozer push works
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Coal Mining Safety and Health Act and Regulations
- RII competency for Conduct Tracked Dozer Operations
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current S11 SOA Generic Induction
- Current drivers licence
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the positions may be filled prior to the close date.
Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches