Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics
- Work on some of the largest mining equipment available, alongside a dedicated team of professionals.
- Wages paid weekly
- Join us during an exciting period of growth for National Group.
Welcome to National Group's premier brand; National Plant & Equipment (NPE).
We specialise in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors. Our customers include some of Australia's largest and most respected companies. We strive to be an 'unstoppable' force. Unstoppable in finding you the best solution, the best fleet and the best service.
About the role
National Plant & Equipment are currently looking for highly experienced HD Diesel Mechanics to join our rapidly growing and professional team. Based at the Solomon Mine site, it is essential that you have previous experience working on various CAT mining equipment. You will have a high level of technical skills on varied fleet of equipment.
For us to consider your application, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- 5+ years post trade mining experience
- Australian recognised trade completion certificate
- Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience
- Current mine site inductions preferred
- Valid C Class Drivers Licence
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- A good broad working knowledge and experience on all forms of earthmoving and associated equipment, diagnosis, maintenance and repair
In return, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly
- Immediate start
- FIFO options currently available
- 2:1 site based roster
- Training and Inductions paid (where necessary)
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore the positions may be filled prior to the close date.
Don't hesitate, get your application in early to avoid disappointment.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.