Field Service Fitter - NSW
- Permanent Full Time Field Service Technician
- Get exposure to multiple sites across NSW as you work on the biggest and best mobile mining equipment available
Welcome to National Group's premier brand; National Plant & Equipment (NPE).
We specialise in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors. Our customers include some of Australia's largest and most respected companies. We strive to be an 'unstoppable' force. Unstoppable in finding you the best solution, the best fleet and the best service.
So, what's in it for you?
- Immediate start
- Industry leading pay rates
- Modern work ute supplied
- Phone and Laptop provided
- Dayshift roster with additional hours as required.
About the role
National Plant & Equipment are currently seeking highly experienced Diesel Fitters to join our rapidly growing and professional team. You will have a high level of technical skills on a diverse fleet of equipment. You will be performing planned and unplanned maintenance, major repairs as well as breakdown field repairs. Work locations across NSW with accommodation and meals covered when travelling.
For us to consider you for this position, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- Australian recognised trade completion certificate
- Experience working on mine sites on large and/or ultra-class mining equipment is essential
- Ex-OEM experience highly regarded
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- A good broad working knowledge and experience on large earthmoving and associated equipment, diagnosis, maintenance and repair.
National Plant & Equipment Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.