- Permanent fulltime role based on-site at Goonyella Riverside Mine.
- Use your advanced administration skills to thrive in this high pressure yet highly rewarding role.
- Experience with BMA CMS is highly advantageous.
The National Group is one of Australia's largest and most trusted suppliers of mining equipment, with a vast and diverse national fleet. We are a leading force in transport, logistics, personnel supply & management for the industry.
About the role
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, the primary objective of this position is to provide administrative support to the maintenance team.
Some key requirements of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry for site maintenance system
- Assist with the collation of contractor and employee timesheets
- Compilation, filing and coordination of maintenance related documentation (i.e. repair manuals)
- Liaise with maintenance superintendent and manager in relation to collation of data for reporting
- Preparation and generation of EOM reporting as required
- Assist the maintenance team with purchasing requirements and organisational systems, including contacting suppliers for pricing, order lead times and delivery / follow up, completion of purchase orders and receipting and associated data entry
- Induction and training scheduling
For us to consider you for this position, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- BMA CMS (Contractor Management System) experience essential
- BMA Core induction
- BMA Goonyella Riverside Induction
- Coal Board medical
- Have a working knowledge of the BMA accommodation process
- Previous mine site experience
- Epicor experience (not essential)
Applications that do not provide a resume and cover letter that addresses the required selection criteria may not be considered during shortlisting.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.