- Newly created role to assist with various accounting functions as we continue on our planned expansion path
- It would be an advantage if you have or working towards a tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Work with a highly regarded and professional finance team in a relaxed corporate setting overlooking the Broadwater.
The National Group is one of Australia's largest and most trusted suppliers of mining equipment, with a vast and diverse national fleet. We are a leading force in transport, logistics, personnel supply & management for the industry.
About the role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the primary objective of this position is to assist the finance team with various aspects of accounting functions. Several years' experience in a bookkeeping role would be advantageous
Some key requirements of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with Accounts Payable
- General ledger reconciliations and reports
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Assistance with year-end audit preparations, BAS and FBT return
- Assist with Payroll and Payroll Tax
- Cost analysis assistance
- Other projects as directed by the Financial Controller
- Supplier query resolution
- Intercompany transfers
- Monthly reconciliations
For us to consider you for this position, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- Current or working toward tertiary qualifications in Accounting
- Xero experience essential
- Attaché and Epicor experience is highly regarded
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- High volume data entry with attention to detail imperative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently
Applications that do not provide a resume and cover letter addressing the required selection criteria may not be considered during shortlisting.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Enquiries - Scott Tobin - Recruitment Officer - 07 5555 4500 or email@example.com